Welcome to WoWDoomsday!
Welcome to WoWDoomsday!
Welcome to WoWDoomsday!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to WoWDoomsday!

We are using 3.3.5!

NewsHomeRegisterServer RulesLatest imagesForum RulesForum RegisterPMLog inSearchRegister
The Breaking News! - The Latest News: "Goodbye, server is offline from now on! - Click for more information"
Warning! The images under this text are ads that can have a virus if you click them!

THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doom
Owner
Owner
Doom

THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY! Empty
PostSubject: THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY!   THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:44 pm

NEWS:

We finally want to announce you that we decided what to do.
We closed Infinity.
We have Doomsday up.
ElectricWoW will also be known as WoWDoomsday.
WoWDoomsday won't be 24/7, it will only be online on owner's free time.
It will be private and only playable trough hamachi.
The server is only for fun, not completely finished so don't expect much.
If you have GMT+3 is perfect but other time zones with 1-2 hours difference are good enough too.

Why we aren't public anymore:
After 1 week of announcing that we'll shut down the server if we won't receive more donations, we want to announce now that we didn't received enough donations and we had to shut down the server but only half. Doomsday is still up but not very good. Information up.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Doom on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://electricwow.forumotion.com
JackOliverWright
Troll Starter
Troll Starter

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY!   THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:06 pm

If I had the money I would happily donate but since I cant atm cant you host it from your computer?
And if you cant is there any way I could, it wouldn't be up 24/7 but at least its better than not at all
Back to top Go down
Doom
Owner
Owner
Doom

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY!   THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:55 pm

JackOliverWright wrote:
If I had the money I would happily donate but since I cant atm cant you host it from your computer?
And if you cant is there any way I could, it wouldn't be up 24/7 but at least its better than not at all
Don't worry old friend, I'll get Doomsday back but it won't be 24/7.... if you want to talk about this more add me WoWDoomsday@yahoo.com or WoWDoomsday@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://electricwow.forumotion.com
leeroy
Troll Starter
Troll Starter

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY!   THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:21 am

They are down again?
Back to top Go down
invincible
Troll Starter
Troll Starter

PostSubject: where i can dl it?   THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:20 pm

I dont know nhow to dl ur wow private serevr send me the link plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY!   THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE SERVER WENT DOWN! - EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC EACH DAY!
Page 1 of 1