Welcome to WoWDoomsday!
Welcome to WoWDoomsday!
Welcome to WoWDoomsday!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to WoWDoomsday!

We are using 3.3.5!

NewsHomeRegisterServer RulesLatest imagesForum RulesForum RegisterPMLog inSearchRegister
The Breaking News! - The Latest News: "Goodbye, server is offline from now on! - Click for more information"
Warning! The images under this text are ads that can have a virus if you click them!

Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doom
Owner
Owner
Doom

Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE!   Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:05 am

Welcome everybody!
We are using the patch 3.3.5a!

Go at your World of Warcraft folder -> Data -> enUS / enGB
Then open realmlist.wtf with notepad and delete everything from it, after that write in the realmlist.wtf:
set realmlist wowdoomsday.kicks-ass.net

You will need hamachi to play on this server!
To download it
Click here!
If you need a tutorial on how to use it Click here

Then send an email to WoWDoomsday@yahoo.com or WoWDoomsday@hotmail.com or ask on hamachi "5.95.143.77 - Doom" to the create an account for you with the following information:

Account Name:
Account Password:
Email:

You will also need a special patch to play !
Without it you won't be able to play!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
If you need a tutorial on how to download and install it Click Here!

!!! REMEMBER !!!
YOU ALWAYS NEED TO HAVE HAMACHI OPENED WHEN YOU WANT TO PLAY!
AND HAVE FUN PLAYING WITH US!

Last edited by Doom on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:56 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://electricwow.forumotion.com
Doom
Owner
Owner
Doom

Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE!   Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:28 pm

I will answer to all the questions.
Back to top Go down
Motec
Troll Starter
Troll Starter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE!   Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:53 am

I did it all, but I see question marks in my bag.

For example: gear.

Please reply ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Owner
Owner
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE!   Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Motec wrote:
I did it all, but I see question marks in my bag.

For example: gear.

Please reply ASAP.
The items that have the "question marks" on your bags it means they are custom made and don't have a specific icon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE!   Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ElectricWoW! + How to connect! READ THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE NEW HERE!
Page 1 of 1